- Download Kingroot 4.0 Apk
- Kingroot For Android 10
- Kingroot 6.0 Free Download
- Kingroot Android Pc Version
Download KingRoot V4.8 To Root Android 5.1 and 6.0 Devices. KingRoot is an app which lets you root almost any Android device with one click tap. Here is the latest version of Kingroot V4.8.0. This latest version has the highest chance of rooting almost all Android devices running on. The bygone Froyo, Gingerbread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, to the. Download Kingroot Apk for Android 4.2.2. By Nina Spencer On September 28, 2020. Kingroot is an application that you are able to use for rooting your android in only a few seconds. Android “Marshmallow” is the 6th major version of the Android operating system. It was released in October 2015. Hundreds of thousands people got Android devices running Android 6.0 or 6.0.1. However, many users owned Android Marshmallow intend to root their devices due to all kinds of reasons.
Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for an easy way to gain root access on your device? If yes again, then you are on the right page. Download the KingRoot 5.0.1 APK file here, install it on your Android device and root it at the touch of a button.
Download KingRoot APK from here, install it on your Android device and gain root access at the touch of a button. KingRoot is a lightweight Android application that lets you gain root privileges on smartphones and tablets running on Android versions from 2.2 to 5.0 – without using a computer. Once you gain root access on your device using.
KingRoot 5.0.1 is an Android application that lets you root smartphones and tablets running Android versions 2.2 to 5.0 – without using a computer. Once you gain root privileges on your device, you will be able to flash custom firmware, remove unwanted applications and install apps that require root permissions.
You can download a working version of KingRoot APK right here, i.e., KingRoot 5.0.1 APK.
Download KingRoot 5.0.1 APK:
KingRoot 5.0.1 App Information:
- App Version: 5.0.1
- Package: com.kingroot.kinguser
- File Size: 18.34 MB
- Minimum Android Version: 2.3
- Release Date: December 16, 2016
- App Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) KingRoot is developed and distributed by KingRoot Studio – all credit goes to them.
2) Using this one-click rooting method, you can gain root privileges on your Android smartphone or tablet at the touch of a button. To learn more, check out our guide on how to use KingRoot to root any Android device.
3) KingRoot 5.0.1 can be used to root Android devices running Android versions 2.2 to 5.0. Although it hasn’t been officially tested, some people have reported that KingRoot can also root devices running the latest Android versions.
4) 4) You can also easily unroot your device using KingRoot. To learn more, check out our guide on how to unroot Android device using KingRoot.
5) While rooting your device, KingRoot installs the KingUser app for managing root permissions. If you would like to replace it with SuperSU, follow our helpful guide on how to replace KingUser with SuperSU.
6) If this version of the KingRoot app doesn’t work on your device, try the other versions of this app.
Please rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Android Marshmallow for work update, users in every working field can benefit from its powerful functions. A lot of Android users want to enjoy not only the convenience for work but also the entertainment for living. They try to find an easy and safe way to root their Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices but in vain. Here KingoRoot provides the easiest and best way for users to root their Android 6.0/6.0.1 with both KingoRoot on Windows (PC Version) and KingoRoot APK.
Download Kingroot 4.0 Apk
KingoRoot provides safe and easy rooting methods for devices running Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow and packing with processors of ARM64 especially for your Samsung flagship handsets such as Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy 5 Galaxy Note 5 and Note 5 Duos. Most of the Samsung devices have the processors of ARM64, which means more powerful computing that devices with other kinds of processors such as ARM.
KingoRoot strongly suggests that you tryKingoRoot APK first, therefore it is easily operated by users without using an USB cable to connect the computer. Although the KingoRoot APK is more convenient, the success rate to root the devices is lower than KingoRoot on Windows (PC version). If you fail to root your Android 6.0/6.0.1 devices with APK version, the PC version is highly recommended.
Steps of Rooting Android 6.0/6.0.1 via KingoRoot APK
- Step 1: Free download KingoRoot APK
- Step 2: Install the KingoRoot APK
- Install Blocked: Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow.
- Harmful App: Settings > Security > Verify apps > Uncheck it
- Step 3: Click'One Click Root' to use the KingoRoot APK.
- Step 4: Result: success or fail.
The download will be automatically started to your Android. Find it in 'Download' on your phone.
If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click OK to proceed.
After KingoRoot APK download is complete, install the apk file.
*Note: you may receive this install block message. Take the following steps:
You device may only accept app installation coming from its native app store, like Google Play or Samsung Apps. The apk file of KingoRoot is directly downloaded from the server of KingoRoot and will not be able to install on your device unless you allow installing from 'Unknow source.
KingoRoot is an exploit-based root tool. KingoRoot exploits system vulnerabilities in order that your device can be rooted, which will be considered by Google or Manufacturers as a malicious act. But it is your choice to choose, to root or not to root. On kingo's behalf, the only thing we can do is that to make sure of our integrity and leave the choice to you.
Make sure the network is stable when rooting with KingoRoot. Because the rooting scripts are stored in Kingo's server. Otherwise, KingoRoot apk will fail to root your device.
You may want to try it several times because KingoRoot.apk will only download one script at a time. Running different scripts may deliver different results.
MORE TO SAY: After doing all above, if KingoRoot APK still failed to root your Android 6.0/6.0.1 marshmallow devices, hope you have a try on KingoRoot on Windows (PC Version), which has a much higher success rate for technical reasons.How to root any Android device of any version with KingoRoot PC Version?
Kingroot For Android 10
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.