- Download Jdk For Android Studio 32 Bit
- Download Latest Jdk For Android Studio 64-bit
- Download Jdk For Android Studio Mac
#androiddevelopment #androidstudioHey everyone.fully free android studio tutorials course in this channel in the first time.enjoy this channel with amazing a. This tutorial shows how to install android studio + android SDK + java JDKStep by Step, how to install android studio on windows 10Install AndroidStudio + SD. #Androidforbeginners#androidstudiov3.4.1How to download latest versions of Android studio and jdkhow to set jdk path in windows 10To download latest version.
Before You Begin
The Oracle JET command-line interface invokes the Android SDK that you install with Android Studio to build an Android application package (APK) file from the source files of your hybrid mobile application. This APK file is installed on an AVD to enable you to test the hybrid mobile application.
What Do You Need?
- A computer that meets the system requirements to install Android Studio. See System requirements at https://developer.android.com/studio/
Install and Set Up Android Studio
Depending on the operating system of your computer, the Android Studio installation wizard prompts you with dialogs where you choose between standard or custom install types. Choose the options recommended by the Android Studio installation wizard as these options include the components that you require to create and install a hybrid mobile application on an AVD. They also include an Android emulator and an emulator accelerator appropriate for your computer, be that Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- Go to the Download page for Android Studio on the Android Developer's website at https://developer.android.com/studio/ and click DOWNLOAD ANDROID STUDIO.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions in the Download Android Studio dialog that appears and click DOWNLOAD ANDROID STUDIO FOR PLATFORM where PLATFORM refers to the operating system of your machine, such as Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- Go to the Install Android Studio guide at https://developer.android.com/studio/install and follow the instructions for your operating system to install and start Android Studio.
- If you run Android Studio behind a firewall or secure network, an Android Studio First Run dialog appears which displays a button (Setup Proxy) that you click to enter the proxy server settings for your environment. This allows Android Studio to complete the download of the components for a standard install.
- In the Welcome to Android Studio dialog, select Start a new Android Studio project, and then, in the Create New Project wizard, accept the default options to progress to the final screen in the wizard and click Finish.
This enables the Android Studio toolbar with the options that you need to create an AVD. It also downloads and configures the Gradle build tool that the Android SDK invokes to build the APK file when you complete the creation of your Oracle JET hybrid mobile application.
If you run Android Studio behind a firewall or secure network, a Proxy Settings dialog appears that enables you to configure proxy settings for the Gradle build tool that Android Studio downloads and configures. Provide the proxy settings for your environment to ensure that the Gradle build tool functions correctly.
Install an Android SDK Platform Package
- In the Android Studio toolbar, click the SDK Manager icon () to open the Android SDK page in the Default Settings dialog.
- In the SDK Platforms tab, select Android 8.0 (Oreo) with an API Level value of 26, and click Apply.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog that appears and accept the license agreement to proceed with the installation.
- Once the installation completes, click Finish and then click OK to close the Default Settings dialog.
Create and Start an Android Virtual Device
- In the Android Studio toolbar, click the AVD Manager icon () and click Create Virtual Device in the Android Virtual Device Manager dialog that opens.
- In the Phone category of the Choose a device definition page of the Virtual Device Configuration dialog, select Nexus 5X and click Next.
- In the Recommended tab of the Select a system image page, click Download for the Oreo entry with an API Level of 26. The SDK Quickfix Installation wizard opens.
- Accept the license agreement to proceed with the download of the system image for Android 8.0 with API Level 26. Once the installation completes, click Finish and then click Next in the Select a system page.
- In the Verify Configuration page, review and accept the default settings such as the AVD Name value of Nexus 5X API 26, then click Finish.
- In the Android Virtual Device Manager dialog, click the Launch this AVD in the emulator icon () under the Actions column for the newly-created Nexus 5X API 26 AVD.
The Android emulator starts and loads the Nexus 5X API 26 AVD. A toolbar appears to the right of the AVD that provides UI controls to interact with the AVD.
Install the Java SE Development Kit 8
- Go to the Java SE Development Kit 8 Downloads page at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html, accept the license agreement, and download the Java SE Development Kit installation file for your platform.
- Follow the JDK installation instructions for your platform at https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/install/toc.html.
Create Environment Variables
To function correctly, the Apache Cordova command-line interface that the Oracle JET command-line interface communicates with requires that you configure environment variables. These environment variables reference the installation location of the Android SDK that is installed by Android Studio and the Java SE Development Kit 8.
- For Windows.
- Open the Environment Variables dialog from the System Properties dialog by navigating Control Panel > System and Security > System > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables.
- Click New in the Environment Variables dialog and set the values of the variables to the location of the JDK and Android SDK locations, as shown in the following image. You can obtain the Android SDK location from the Android SDK page of the Default Settings dialog that you access in Android Studio by clicking Tools > SDK Manager.
- For Mac and Linux-type systems, the settings depend upon your default shell. For example, on a Mac system using the Bash shell, add the following lines in
Android 11 contains avariety of great ways you can extend your app. Android 11also includes behavior changes to improve battery life and security,and to enhance user privacy. Some of these behavior changesonly affect apps that target Android 11,while others affect all apps when they are running on an Android11 device, regardless of an app's
To develop with Android 11 APIs and test your app with theAndroid 11 behavior changes, follow the instructions on this pageto set up the Android 11 SDK in Android Studio and buildand run your app on Android 11.
Get the latest Android Studio Preview
The Android 11 SDK includes changes that are notcompatible with some older versions of Android Studio. So, for the bestdevelopment experience with the Android 11 SDK, werecommend that you install the latest preview version of Android Studio.
You can compile and test Android 11 apps using Android Studio3.3 and higher, but some users of the Android 11 SDK mayencounter Gradle sync failures and warnings about outdated dependencies.Remember, you can keep your existing version of Android Studio installed,because you caninstall multiple versions side by side.
Get the Android 11 SDK
After you install and open Android Studio, install theAndroid 11 SDK as follows:
- Click Tools > SDK Manager.
- In the SDK Platforms tab, select Android 11.
- In the SDK Tools tab, select Android SDK Build-Tools 30(or higher).
- Click OK to begin install.
Update your build configuration
Download Jdk For Android Studio 32 Bit
Changing your app's build configuration to target Android 11 gives your appaccess to the Android 11 APIs and lets you fully test your app's compatibilityas you prepare to add full support for Android11. To do this, open your module-level
build.gradle file and update the
Download Latest Jdk For Android Studio 64-bitIf you're not ready yet to fully support Android 11, you can still performapp compatibility testing using a debuggable app, an Android 11 device, and thecompatibility framework, without changingeither your app's
To learn about the changes in Android 11 that might affect yourapp so you can begin testing for them, read the following pages:
Download Jdk For Android Studio Mac
To learn more about new APIs available in Android 11, readAndroid 11 features and APIs.