- Download Zip File For Android Lollipop Mac
- Lollipop Zip File Download For Any Android
- Android Lollipop Zip File Download For Samsung
- Download Zip File For Android Lollipop App
- Download Gapps.zip File For Android 5.0 Lollipop
Android Lollipop update for the Huawei Ascend Mate2 phablet has been in beta testing for a few weeks now. Although the Chinese company did not mention when exactly Lollipop would arrive for Ascend Mate2, we expected Huawei to make it available for general public very soon.
Today, Huawei announces that the Lollipop upgrade for Ascend Mate2 is now available for download. But this is not the only good news regarding this update, as Huawei confirmed that the update would bring Ascend Mate2's software to Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Download Zip File For Android Lollipop Mac
Download an Android build, custom recovery, and Google Apps. Choose the ZIP files you want to install, one at a time. You might want to try a different build of KitKat or Lollipop to see if. Download Android 5.1 Lollipop Gapps! For Android 5.1 or 5.1.1, you will need a compatible Gapps for your custom ROM. The following Android 5.1 Lollipop Gapps includes: Google Play Store 5.4.12. These are minimal Gapps so you don’t get all the extra Google bloatware you don’t need, you can download any other Google apps using Play Store. So, in step above, ensure to remove the trigger as soon as the android logo appears. Navigation in the recovery menu is as follows: Tap on the display to switch through the options/files. Press scan button to select an option/file. Select 'apply update from On Device Storage' Navigate and select M18N0LXXXRUxx20902.zip on /sdcard.
Lollipop Zip File Download For Any Android
It looks like the Chinese company had a change of heart and decided to make a nice surprise to all those who own Ascend Mate2 owners.
Unfortunately, Huawei will not push Android 5.1 Lollipop update over the air (OTA), so Ascend Mate2 owners will have to manually download the factory image and flash it into their devices.
It's also worth mentioning that this update is only meant for the US version of Huawei Ascend Mate2 (model MT20L03).
Android Lollipop Zip File Download For Samsung
Updating requires a 4GB microSD memory card
Those who own other Ascend Mate2 models shouldn't try to flash this ROM into their devices because it will not work. So, in order to upgrade to Android 5.1 Lollipop, you will need a microSD card of 4GB or more.
Moreover, here is what you need to do to manually flash the Android 5.1 Lollipop on the Huawei Ascend Mate2:
Download Zip File For Android Lollipop App
- Download then extract the B309.zip file.- Copy the entire “dload” folder to the root directory of the micro SD card.- Make sure your handset is powered off. Insert the micro SD card into the handset.- Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN keys simultaneously, and then press the - POWER button. Release power when you see the device turn on.- The phone should boot and begin flashing. When the progress bar stops, the phone will restart.- You may enter the Emergency Data dialog at the first boot. Choose the Factory data reset and click the Yes button. When the reset is done, reboot your phone.
Download Gapps.zip File For Android 5.0 Lollipop
Since this isn't an OTA update, you will have to make a backup of all your data from the phone because otherwise you will lose everything.