- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series Poses
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series Poster
- Ashtanga Yoga Secondary Series
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series Pdf
Develop your yoga practice with internationally renowned Ashtanga teachers Jelena Vesić and David Robson.
- Ashtanga Half Primary Series. This is a great transition class from beginner ashtanga to the full primary series. In this class, Jenni guides you, along with four of her senior students, through her version of the half primary series. Please note that this class moves quickly, so be prepared to flow!
- Ashtanga is a very dynamic and athletic form of hatha yoga, made up of six series or levels, with a fixed order of postures. It is rooted in vinyasa, the flowing movements between postures, with a focus on energy and breath. While it is a very physical practice, it also promotes mental clarity and inner peace.
Jun 20, 2016 - ashtanga yoga primary series with count, download the pdf. Ashtanga yoga series (originally there were six sequences of postures) and Pattabhi Jois, with the encouragement of Krishnamacharya, took the instructions as the basis of his practice and teaching. He is still teaching this method today in Mysore, India at the age of 85. Ashtanga taught by Pattabhi Jois is a form of hatha yoga which.
Bringing the Ashtanga Yoga Tradition to You
After many years of traveling the world and working with thousands of students, David and Jelena are now bringing their knowledge and expertise to teach you online from the comfort of your own home.
No matter where you may be in your yoga journey, they have developed a comprehensive library of courses to meet you wherever you are.
David made his first trip to Mysore, India in 2002, where he initiated studies with his teacher Sharath Jois. Since then he has returned annually to deepen and enrich his practice and teaching, and was Authorized in 2007.
Jelena first came to yoga through dance. As a former ballet dancer of 16 years, the structure and rigour of the Ashtanga Yoga practice felt like home. Drawn to the discipline, mindfulness of the movement and emphasis on the breath, Jelena made the Ashtanga practice her sole focus in 2009.
Follow Matthew Stephens' hypnotic, subtle drumming to sharpen your focus and time your breath as you practice. At a steady one beat per second, this 80 minute track is a wonderful tool for self-practice and for teaching.
This is a comprehensive and complete guide to the practice for students with zero previous yoga experience. You get all the benefits of having private yoga lessons, at a fraction of the price, and from the comfort of your own home.
6 Day Ashtanga and Meditation Retreat, Los Picos de Europa
Our Ashtanga Yoga Full Primary Series Retreat is aimed at preparing ourselves to perform independently the complete Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga. This means five days of intensive practise and study to cover the fundamentals of Ashtanga Yoga and to learn each asana in the series individually. We intend to leave participants with an understanding of the purpose of each asana, its sequence, benefits, dangers to avoid and valid modifications. Each day begins with a yoga session, followed by a long workshop in which we focus on some specific asanas. In the afternoon we invite you to join us on an excursion to little known corners of the Picos de Europa. In the evenings there will be a talk on yoga philosophy and/or historu.
Arrival on the first day of this retreat, specified on Retreat Calendar, may be anytime after 16:00. The program begins with dinner at 20:00, and finishes the last day after lunch around 15:00h.
|Afternoon||Activity in Nature (3 days)|
|19:00||Talk on Yoga Philosophy (3 days)|
During the workshops we will study both the fundamental techniques of the practice and each individual posture of the series.
For each posture we will study:
- Its critical alignments
- How you personally can validly modify the posture according to your body
- The Vinyasa transition to enter the posture
- The contraindications i.e. the circumstances under which the posture is not recommended
– Fundamentals of the Ashtanga Practice:
- Deep Fluid Breathing (Ujjayi)
- Internal Energy Locks (the Bhandas)
- Focused Gazing (Drishti)
- Breath Syncronized Movement (Vinyasa)
– Sun Salutations
Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series Poses
- Fundamentals of Balance
- Postures of The Standing Sequence
- Postures of the Seated Series Part 1
- Dynamic Vinyasa
- Fundamentals of Forward Bending
- Fundamentals of spinal Twisting
- Postures of the Finishing Series
- Back Bending Exercises to Open the Spine
- Fundamentals of Inversion
- Advanced Postures of the Seated Series
- Advanced Vinyasa Transition
- Introduction to Pranayama
Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series Poster
- Daily Pranayama, Ashtanga Vinyasa Classes, Asana Workshop and Yoga Philosophy Discourse
- Asturias Yoga Ashtanga Booklet
- 3/day Vegetarian & Vegan Meals
- Guided Excursions
Ashtanga Yoga Secondary Series
- Retreat (without accommodation): 495 EUR
- Retreat+Private Bell Tent: 650 EUR
- Retreat+Shared Double Room: 650 EUR
- Retreat+Private Room: 790 EUR
- Retreat+Private Cabin: 880 EUR
Reserve Your Place.
Contact us directly to finalize your reservation, or with any additional enquiry.
Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series Pdf
How to Arrive?
Find out where we are. View bus and train schedules that will get you to Asturias Yoga, our closet airports and rideshare/pickup information
What to KNOW and BRING.
Read prior to arrival- Begin preparing for your time at Asturias Yoga Center.