Download iRoot apk 3.2.4, the latest version was released to the public Android smartphone and tablet users. No doubt, this is the most successive rooting tool work for almost all the devices. Android iRoot download now supports more than 150,000 devices with more than 90% successive rate. IRoot android root is much convenient and easy to use. Step 4 After iRoot detects your LG, click 'Root' to start to root your LG with Android 4.4+ including 4.4. Step 5 After your phone is rooted successfully your phone will reboot automatically. Root LG with iRoot APK. If you are not running PC, you can try to download iRoot APK file to your LG for rootig on phone directly. Step 1 Download APK.
Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? Are you looking for an easy way to root it without using a computer? If yes, you are in the right place. Download the iRoot 2.2.4 APK file here, install it on your Android device and use it to root your smartphone or tablet in seconds.
iRoot 2.2.4 is a powerful one-click Android rooting application that helps you quickly root any smartphone or tablet at the touch of a button.
You can download a working version of the iRoot Android app here, i.e., iRoot APK v2.2.4.
Download iRoot 2.2.4 APK:
iRoot 2.2.4 App Information:
Vroot Iroot Apk
- App Version: 2.2.4_150912_1000
- Package: com.mygun.shua.su
- File Size: 5.2 MB
- Supported Android Versions: 2.3 to 5.0
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Shenzen, an Android developer, officially launched the iRoot for Android application, so all credit goes to him.
2) When you use iRoot to root your Android device, you don’t need a computer – this application supports rooting without a computer being necessary.
3) You can use iRoot to root Android devices running Android versions 2.3 to 5.0. If your device is running any other versions of Android, this app will not work for you.
4) Using this one-click rooting app to root your smartphone or tablet is an easy task. Just download the application from this page, install it on your device and click on the “Root Now” button to root your smartphone or tablet.
5) If this version of the iRoot APK doesn’t help in rooting your device, try the other versions of this app.
6) Check out our guide on how to use iRoot APK and learn how to use this application to root your device.
If you have already used this Android application to root your smartphone or tablet, kindly share your device’s name and model number in the comments section below.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.