A community project to restore Need for Speed: World. NOT AFFILIATED WITH ELECTRONIC ARTS. Soapbox Race World. Return to the streets of Need for Speed: World! Download the launcher. Download and run the launcher, and it will set up your game installation! Then you can make an account and play. It's that simple.
- Need For Speed World Offline Patch Download
- Nfs World Offline Download
- Need For Speed Offline Game
Need For Speed World Offline Patch Download
Installer Package Contents:
- Soapbox Race World: Game Launcher
(Build 18.104.22.168 - Appveyor)
- Need For Speed: World Original Gamefiles
(Build 1613 - Downloaded by Launcher)
- Launcher Error: Launcher don't start or crash on start
(This means your computer is missing java in order to run the launcher, just go download the appropriate version for your version of windows here:https://www.java.com/en/download/)
- Launcher Error: Can't copy module files, check folders permission, or run as admin
(This error mean you don't have enough permission, to fix this problem, place your game files (data) on the desktop, it's the best and easiest solution!)
- Launcher Error: Connection refused
- (Make sure the server list has been loaded. If the server address is 127.0.0.1, that means you never loaded the server list and the launcher is trying to connect to a server on your computer. Load the server list again.)
- Game Error: ERROR 7
(Game thinks it doesn't works how it should be, just restart game)
- Game Error: ERROR 10
(Session expired or Login is invalid, just retry again)
- Game Error: ERROR 13
(Game Can't connect to XMPP-part of server)
- Game Error: ERROR 500
(This means, server declined a data received, usually pops this when you tried to cheat, so please, just don't do it, just enjoy the game how it would be played please.)
- Can't See Players in freeroam.
(SBRW Server turn on/off freeroam during weekends OR when it has to be tested.)
- Can See Players in lobby but not in the race.
(It happens when your trying to play whit more than 2 players or if one of the 2 players desync's due to his game experiencing anomalies. Anyway, if a game starts with no players showing up, the lobby will close automatically, and give it a try again whit only two players at the time)
- Economy/Leveling & Rewards Systems does not works as expected.
(Don't mind too much about it, its being worked on)
- Buying car slots puts game Into an infinite loading loop state.
(Your player have unlimited car slots anyway, so just don't use it.)
- No Cop's in freeroam (Game Alpha-Beta Feature).
(Players can start pursuit missions anyway.)
Nfs World Offline Download
Need For Speed Offline Game
Need For Speed: World Offline
Time Past Since Official Shutdown of NFS:World
Why make this website ?
Since the official closure of the NFS: World Online Services,
we wanted to help out the community by putting together all necessary files to make an 'easy-to-use' install package,now available here.
Need For Speed World was the fifteenth installment of the long-running racing video game franchise: Need for Speed. it was published by Electronic Arts, co-developed by EA Black Box. It was the first freemium MMORG in the Need for Speed series available on Windows. The Game took on the gameplay of NFS: Most Wanted and NFS Carbon, focusing on illegal street racing, tuning cars and police chases, and added MMO elements to the mix. The Game was set in the Tri-City Map, which was a mixture of the cities of Rockport and Palmont (Cities from Most Wanted and Carbon). The game featured over 100 licensed cars consisting of tuners, muscle cars, exotics, race cars and SUVs.
NFS: World, along with a lot of other EA 'free-to-play' titles, got shut down and went permanently offline on 14th July 2015 .
Because of the lost of NFS: World, The users of elitepvpers.com'berkay2578' & 'Nilzao', managed to make an offline patch with the help of its community and had started working on a multiplayer server called Soapbox Race World, which makes the game again playable in multiplayer.